Parent Nursery Association
Our Parent Nursery Association invites all of our parent community to be involved in contributing feedback, organising events for families and making suggestions for workshops that will be useful to parents.
The diary of PNA meetings and events are advertised on our closed Parent Nursery Association Facebook page, and through our newsletters.
Recent events and workshops have included:
- Baby Sensory Parties – held several times a year
- ‘Getting the best out of your child, when they are loosing their cool!’ - By Child Psychologist, Una Archer
- Circle of Security Short Course – By Child Psychologist, Una Archer
- Family Forest School Days – several throughout the year
- Sleep Workshop - by Parenting Expert, Elizabeth O’Shea
- Pub Quiz Night – fun, social evening event for parents
- Graduation Summer Fun Day – every July
- Why Reggio Emilia? – Parent workshop, May 2017
- Parent Phonics – Parent workshop, April 2017
- ‘Help your child to eat week’ – a parent led Facebook event